Watch Morning Practice at a Sumo Stable in Tokyo
- Local guide
- Entrance to sumo stable
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer to/from sumo stable
What You Can Expect
At the Tokyo sumo stable, or a nearby train station, meet up with your guide in the early morning and get ready for a peek into an exclusive world.
Watch a live practice session. Seated on the floor, get close to the sumo wrestlers as they conduct their morning training routine and practice their techniques. Perhaps even get your photo taken with some of the sumo wrestlers after practice is finished: A truly special souvenir of a morning to remember.
Please note, starting and ending times vary.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Activity requires sitting for long periods of time on the floor
- Conditions depend on sumo stable's schedule and can only be confirmed about one week before. Tournaments are held in other months and thus, the stable is closed. Exact dates vary each year
- Ending time of practice varies every day
- Duration will be between 90 to 150 minutes
Products standard cancellable
The exact starting time will be advised after booking