Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience
- Lunch (your own made sushi)
- Local and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
What You Can Expect
This tour is a sushi workshop and a walking tour of the Tsukiji Fish Market. This market is the world's biggest seafood market.
Before doing your Sushi workshop, you will learn about Japanese foods at Tsukiji area. There are many different kinds of Japanese foods and they may be difficult to understand.
Following the walking tour, you will learn to make your own sushi. Even though it takes more than 10 years practice to become a sushi master, you will have a chance to be taught how to expertly prepare Nigiri by a sushi master.
The itinerary is as follows:
8:30am - Meetup at Tsukiji Honganji Temple
8:30am to 10am - Explore the Tsukiji outer market (Learn what's Japanese food)
10am to 10:40am - Explore the Tsukiji inner market (huge wholesale market)
*The guide is strictly prohibited in inner market. Alternatively we will give our handmade MAP and useful information before your exploration.
11am to 12am - Sushi making workshop
12am to 12:30am - Lunch (taste your handmade sushi)
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please be advised that guides are restricted from entering the market proper. You will be given a handmade map and useful information before your exploration.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum group numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: guides are not allowed to accompany you in the inner market. You will be provided a handmade map with useful information to use while exploring the area