Tokyo Private Custom Full-Day Walking Tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
- Entrance fee (for yourself and your guide)
- Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
- Other personal expenses
- Hotel drop-off
What You Can Expect
This tour will allow you to explore Tokyo more efficiently in one day.
Here is sample tour of 7 hous:
Meet at your hotel, then move to Tsukiji market and feel the atmosphere of the world’s biggest fish market. After that, go to Asakusa and visit one of the most famous temples in Tokyo, Sensoji Temple, and walk around traditional town. After lunch in Asakusa, move to Harajuku area and you will combine the old and the new. See the Meiji shrine and calm shrine, and Takeshita street, with its young pop culture.
You could visit all the highlights of Tokyo and enjoy them one step deeper!
Here is 4 hours sample itinerary.
First, let's visit the beautiful Japanese garden of the the Imperial Palace. Then, Meiji shrine, the biggest shrine in Tokyo. Finally, Asakusa-traditional town and biggest temple in Tokyo.
You could choose the tour time from 2 slot.
One is 9 am to 1 pm. Another one is 1 pm to 5 pm.
You could also choose 2 hours private tour!
This is suitable for guests who do not have much time to sightseeing or have already many plans in Japan.
Please let us know what would you like to experience and what time would you like to join the tour?
Please do not forget that we could customize the tour based on your requests!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If Tsukiji fish market is closed, we change to another place such as Imperial palace. Sundays and Wednesdays - closed.
Products standard cancellable
・4 hours tour : 9 am or 1 pm. You could choose
・2 hours tour : Based on your requests