Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
- 1 drink (beer, wine or nonalcoholic)
- Dessert including tea or coffee
- Cruise ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Hinode to board the luxury yacht for your dinner cruise.
The staff welcomes you and shows you into the spacious dining room, where you'll dine in style around elegant tables. The open floor plan makes it easy to move around the dining room, and large picture windows provide panoramic views of Tokyo. You can also step out to the deck for an unobstructed look at the city and bay.
Enjoy a selection of Western and international dishes with courses that include appetizers, soup, seafood, a meat dish and dessert served with tea or coffee. Dinner includes one provided glass of wine, beer or a nonalcoholic beverage; additional drinks are available for purchase at the bar.
While you cruise, pass under Rainbow Bridge, a 2,618-foot-long (798-meter) expanse with white towers that mimic the skyline of Tokyo. You can also watch jets taking off from the airport and catch a glimpse of Tokyo Disneyland. Admire illuminated landmarks such as Tokyo Skytree, which stands at a height of 2,080 feet (634 meters) as one of the world’s tallest towers, and pass by Hamarikyu Gardens and Odaiba, an artificial island in Tokyo Bay.
Your cruise ends with return to the departure location.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available; if required, please advise at time of booking under Special Requirements
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- Western-style set menus are served from Monday to Thursday. On Fridays, weekends, holidays and during peak seasons, the menu may feature a Western-style buffet
- Cruise will usually operate in the rain, but cruise course is subject to change due to weather or other reasons; in the case that the cruise is cancelled, you will be contacted at your accommodation location by the day before the tour
- Please provide the local contact information of your accommodation to the tour operator at least 3 days prior to your travel date so they may contact you for anything urgent, otherwise, your tour operator may reject this booking