- pin_drop Location: Tokyo (Japan)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 11 hours 30 minutes
- people Adult: $ 117.09 USD
- face Child: $ 58.55 USD
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free Wi-Fi access on bus
- Pickup at select locations only (please refer to "Departure Point" or "Directions" for listed locations)
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
- Lunch (only if you select tour option that includes lunch)
- Audio guides (Chinese, Spanish) (available for all tour options except “Keio Plaza Hotel Pickup + Lunch” (F880KP) )
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Audio guide in Spanish and Chinese is not included for tour option F880KP__
- Hotel pickup for "Tour+Lunch+Shinjuku Transfer" option
What You Can Expect
Start your full-day trip with morning hotel pickup at selected Tokyo hotels or meet your guide at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Then travel by air-conditioned coach via a scenic 2.5-hour route to Mt Fuji's 5th Station, located 7,607 feet (2,305 meters) above sea level.
The natural beauty of the Japanese landscape will amaze you at your first destination: Mt Fuji. Learn about Mt Fuji through displays and films on the ecology, weather conditions, history and culture around the mountain and the Fuji Five Lakes. Your 20-minute stop includes the second-floor observatory deck, which provides up-close views of the iconic mountain on a clear day.
Return to your coach and continue on to 5th Station, located about halfway up the mountain, for more breathtaking views of the surrounding lakes. You have 30 minutes to explore the souvenir shops, torii gates and shrines that decorate this station, known as the border between the heavens and the earth.
If you’ve opted for an upgrade, savor the views over a Japanese-style lunch, or you can purchase your own food.
With your appetite sated, drive to nearby Lake Ashi, a crater lake formed after a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago in what is now Hakone National Park. Embark on a 15-minute cruise over Lake Ashi, which provides postcard views of Mt Fuji, Mt Komagatake and other mountains from various angles.
From the lake's shores, take the Mt Komagatake Ropeway to the summit and enjoy scenic vistas over Hakone National Park. For 50 minutes, including time to walk around at the peak, the aerial tram provides sweeping views of majestic Mt Fuji, the Izu Peninsula and the Izu Islands, among other sights.
Your tour concludes with a transfer to Tokyo by coach, dropping you off at Shinjuku or Ginza station in the evening. Take in the great night views and restaurants of upscale Ginza, known as one of the world’s most luxurious shopping districts (Codes: F880_, F880KP_, F880W).
For those not wanting to return to Tokyo, you have the option to end your tour at Odawara station, gateway to Kyoto and other cities connected by shinkansen (Codes: F808, F808W).
This tour also offer a discounted option with pickup at Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku for direct transfer to Mt Fuji without stopping at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. This Shinjuku direct departure option allows you to spend more time at Mt Fuji. Please select
"Tour+Lunch+Shinjuku Transfer" (Code: F880KP__) at checkout for this option.
Please note: Views of Mt Fuji are subject to weather conditions, with visibility tending to be better during the colder months, or in the early morning and late evening.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: Make sure you select the correct pickup location at checkout, as failure to appear at the pickup location at the scheduled time may result in a cancellation of your reservation with no refund
- Pickup is only available from select locations in Tokyo. Please refer to “Departure Point” for listed locations
- If your hotel is not listed or you prefer to go directly to the meeting point, please select Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal as your hotel pickup location at checkout
- If you select the discounted tour option "Tour+Lunch+Shinjuku Transfer" (F880KP), you MUST select Keio Plaza Hotel for hotel pickup at checkout
- If you don’t select a specific pickup location from the drop-down list at checkout, your pickup location will be defaulted to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
- Important Notice: This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- We recommend you bring a coat or other warm clothing during spring, autumn and winter
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caretaker
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat, and meals are not included
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advised at the time of booking
Products standard cancellable
ANA InterContinental Tokyo, Cerulean Tower Tokyu, Courtyard by Marriot Tokyo Ginza, Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, Hyatt Regency, Keio Plaza Hotel, Metropolitan Tokyo in Ikebukuro, New Sanno (pickup service is only available for guests staying at the hotel), Tokyo Dome Hotel, New Otani Tokyo, and Tokyo Station
8:30am from Keio Plaza Hotel
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 117.09 USD