Full-Day Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo with Kitanomaru Park
Shiba Park is a well-known park with a view of the Tokyo Tower. At Sumida Park, you will fall in love with the view of the cherry blossoms along the road and river. Kitanomaru Park has the Chidorigafuchi moat surrounded by cherry blossoms to make you feel relaxed and refreshed.
Please note: This seasonal tour runs annually between March and April. The dates are subject to change.
- Transportation by coach
- Buffet lunch
- Admission fees as per the itinerary
- English/Chinese-speaking tour conductor or staff
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Your day will begin at your designated meeting point where you will be picked up by a coach bus. After pickup, you will be taken to Chidorigafuchi, from there you will walk to the famous garden of Kitanomaru Park and the Yasukuni Shrine, a popular national shrine where the Prime Minister comes to visit.
Then, you will head to the next destination Shiba Park by bus. Zojo-ji Temple is located within walking distance, so you will be able to enjoy the fantastic view at these places.
Afterward, you will head to a centrally located hotel for a lunch break. There, you will enjoy various dishes as much as you like.
After lunch, you will be picked up by a coach bus and will head to Sumida Park, another popular cherry blossom viewing spot in Tokyo. You will walk from Sumida Park to Asakusa to view thousands of beautiful sakura trees along the riversides, also a superb view of cherry blossoms surrounding the famous Senso-ji Temple.
Lastly, you will visit Ueno Park, another beautiful place to view cherry blossoms where you will have an hour of free time, before returning back to Shinjuku.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant (0-2 years old) are free of charge with no arrangement
- Child(3-5 years old) rates apply, only bus seat and lunch are included
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted 4 days prior to your travel date and offered an alternative or full refund
- Depending on traffic, thebus arrival may be delayed
- Itinerary subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond the control of the tour operator
- If poor weather conditions such as typhoon, heavy snow, or otherwise cause the tour to be cancelled, you will be informed prior to 3pm the day before tour departure. In this event, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Sakura blooming time varies depending on the weather and temperature of the season. There are some cases where you are not able to enjoycherry blossoms in a full bloom. In such a case, you may have a shorter visiting time
- This tour is operated for both Japanese and foreign customers. A Japanese tour conductor with an English/Chinese-speaking staffwill be accompanied with the tour and will provide you with some necessary information during the trip, but he/she is not responsible for providing any detailed introduction of attractions
- During the sakura season, roads and sightseeing spots become heavily congested and arrival to each placemay be delayed. In some cases, shortenings or omissions may occur due to congestion during this time