Cherry Blossom Viewing and Tokyo Tower Tour
Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs annually in March and April. The dates are subject to change.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees (exceptions apply)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at the Keio Plaza Hotel in the morning and board a comfortable coach, driving through a cherry tree–lined boulevard in Kunitachi en route to your first stop: Showa Memorial Park (officially, Showa Commemorative National Government Park). On arrival, stroll for 1.5 hours with your guide through a grassy area featuring 200 cherry trees in bloom, and visit the Japanese garden and bonsai garden.
Take a break from sightseeing to enjoy a Japanese-style lunch in Western Tokyo, known as the Tama area.
Then re-board your coach, and head to the Tokyo Tower Main Observatory to take in panoramic city views from the nearly 500-foot-tall (150-meter) tower. On a clear day, you can even see Mt. Fuji in the distance.
This tour takes you to Shinjuku Gyoen. Your guide accompanies you to Shinjuku Gyoen, a large park that was originally laid out in 1772 as part of the residence of a feudal lord. The current configuration of the gardens was completed in 1906 for the Imperial Palace and rebuilt after the destruction of World War II. The garden features more than 1,000 cherry trees of 65 different varieties and is a favorite spot for hanami.
After roughly an hour, say farewell to your guide at Tokyo or Asakusa Station and make your own way to your next destination.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Children under 6 years old can join the tour free of charge provided no seat and meal will be provided. For Tokyo Tower tickets, please purchase tickets for children between 4-5 years old at the attraction
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. In such cases, you will be notified at least 4 days in advance
- The arrival time and order of itinerary may change due to traffic conditions, or other operational concerns on the day. In such cases, sections of the itinerary may be shortened, or omitted from the tour. No refunds will be provided
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bloom schedule varies every year; if cherry blossom is not available for viewing on the date you book, the tour may be cancelled at least 4 days prior to tour departure and full refund will be provided
- If the cherry blossoms at Kitanomaru Park or Shinjuku Gyoen are not in bloom on the day, the tour may visit other popular cherry blossom viewing sites