1-Day Tokyo Bus Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing cruise
- Lunch (if option selected),Chanko Hot Pot(Chicken)
- Headset rental (to hear the audio guide clearly)
- Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Hotel pickup (select hotels in Tokyo only)
- Entrance fee for the first observation desk at the Tokyo Sky Tree
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
In the morning, you can be either picked up at select hotels/locations in Tokyo or meet your guide at the designated location in the central Shinjuku.
Start your tour by visiting the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest shrine in Tokyo (approx. 40 minutes) and the Imperial Palace East Garden (approx. 40 minutes). If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge. Also you'll be able to see some symbolic Tokyo landmarks on route such as National Diet Building on the way to there.
Later go to Asakusa, one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo (approx. 45 to 60 minutes) and then go to the Ryogoku Area, where is known for the sumo culture, for lunch. If you select lunch option, enjoy Japanese chanko hot pot lunch that is known as a special dish for sumo wrestlers. After lunch visit the Tokyo Sky Tree and enjoy the mesmerizing view of Tokyo from the first observation desk. Also you can enjoy shopping in Soramachi.
At last, take the Tokyo River & Bay Cruise with good views. After the tour, you can choose to be dropped off at either Tokyo Station or Shinjuku Station.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- If you prefer to be picked up at select hotels/locations in Tokyo (see Departure Point for details), please specify the hotel/location name in Special Requirements at checkout
- Lunch Information: You can request vegetarian and Muslim friendly ( no alcohol and no pork) meal 2 days in advance.
- ※March 17 - April 18: Cherry Blossom Special
We will attend customers to Riverside Walk for Watching cherry blossom and Tokyo Bay Cruise (15 mins)
Products standard cancellable
Hotel pickup (select hotels only as below):
- Shiba Park Hotel, locating Daimon and Hamamatsu-cho
- Keisei Ueno staion, locating Ueno, covering Akihabara and Asakusa area
- Shiodome station for Yurikamome line, locating Shiodome
- Imperial Hotel, locating Hibiya, covering Ginza and Marunouchi area
- McDonald Suido-bashi station, locating Suido-bashi
- Hotel New Otani, locating Yotsuya, covering Akasaka area
Meeting time for pickups:
- Tokyo station
- Shinjuku Station