1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour with Fuji Airways 4-D and Ninja Experience
- English-speaking local guide
- Headsets to hear the audio guide clearly
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (if selected)
- Hotel pickup from the following hotels: Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno station, Shiodome station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
What You Can Expect
Discover Mt. Fuji, Japan’s highest majestic mountain, which is officially registered as a World Heritage site. During your 9 to 10 hour tour on an air-conditioned coach, you will have the chance to visit Lake Kawaguchi, Oshino Hakkai, Oshino Ninja Village, Mt Fuji’s 5th station, and a flight simulator at Fuji Airways. A fluent English-speaking tour assistant will escort you on your tour.
You will depart from the meeting point at Shinjuku at 8:45 am via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and Chuo Expressway. Alternatively, you can be picked-up from 7 different places as below.
Please look the Departure page.
At first we will go to the Oshino Hakkai “Oshino Eight Ponds" to experience excellent views of Mt. Fuji with spring water.
You will then proceed to Oshino Shinobi no Sato, “the Oshino Ninja Village,” with beautiful views of Mt. Fuji's Japanese garden. You may even encounter a part of Japanese culture, Ninja, and take a photo with them.
If you select the tour with lunch, you will have a Japanese-style lunch (chicken, as well as a buffet) at the Ninja Village Shinobi no Sato. Vegetarian options are available. Also we can arrange Muslim friendly lunch (No Pork and No Alcohol, Hoto Local Noodle in Hot Pod). If you would like to request Muslim, please let us know in remarks 2 days before the tour.
If you do not select the lunch option, you will have lunch on your own or you may also bring your own lunch.
After lunch you will head to the Mt. Fuji 5th Station for the closest view of Mt. Fuji for a duration of about 30 minutes. There is a Shinto shrine there.
After that on your itinerary will be the Fuji Airways flight simulator, an 4D experience created by the latest Japanese technology, where you will spend 40 minutes enjoying the views of Mt Fuji in every season. And then we will go to Lake Kawaguchi, one of the Fuji Five Lakes, you will enjoy the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Your tour will conclude when you are returned to the Shinjuku Station (West Exit) at approximately 18:00 pm.
If the itinerary will be changed due to operation, weather and so on, we have alternative places as below.
Mt. Fuji 5th station : 4th station or 1st station and Fuji World Heritage Center
Fuji Airways : Kachi Kachi yama Ropeway
Oshino Shinobi no Sato : Iyashi no Sato (Traditional Village) Nenba
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- We can provide Vegetarian lunch or Muslim friendly lunch (no pork and no alcohol). Please let us know 2-days before the tour if these options are necessary
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Japanese
- Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Please include hotel information when booking
Products standard cancellable
Hotel pick up (select hotels only as below)
- Shiba Park Hotel, locating Daimon and Hamamatsu-cho
- Keisei Ueno staion, locating Ueno, covering Akihabara and Asakusa area
- Shiodome station, locating Shiodome
- Imperial Hotel, locating Hibiya, covering Ginza and Marunouchi area
- Mac Donald Suido-bashi station, locating Suido-bashi
- Hotel New Otani, locating Yotsuya, covering Akasaka area
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel, locateing Shinjuku, covering HIgashi Shinjuku area
Meeting time for pickups:
Please tell us if you request these picking up service.