Sydney Whale-Watching Cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
What You Can Expect
Experience one of nature’s greatest migrations as the humpback and southern right whales of the Pacific Ocean journey between Antarctica and the Great Barrier Reef. During the months of May to November, Sydney’s coastline becomes a playground for these gentle giants. With an estimated 15,000 whales due to pass along Sydney’s coast, this year’s whale migration season promises to be one of the biggest in decades.
Board your boat at Circular Quay and cruise through Sydney Harbour and into the open ocean through Sydney Heads. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps.
The vessel is custom- built to cruise the open waters, and there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the sights and look for whales. The outdoor viewing decks offer great views, and the indoor all-weather lounge, provides a comfortable and warm place to relax while out on the open seas.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- We recommend you have a light meal before and during the cruise and that you bring along some snacks and cold drinks (alcoholic beverages are not permitted)
- Please dress appropriately and wear warm clothing. It will often feel cooler at sea
- If you are susceptible to travel sickness, please bring the relevant medication
- Whale Guarantee: If a whale is not sighted during your cruise, you'll be given the opportunity to cruise again for free