Sydney Tower Restaurant Buffet
- Buffet lunch or dinner
- Elevator tower admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks (available to purchase)
What You Can Expect
Ride the elevator up to Sydney Tower Restaurant for an amazing dining experience with a bird’s-eye view of Sydney. Located nearly 1,000 feet (305m) high on the city’s tallest building, the restaurant slowly rotates to provide a 360-degree view of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days! Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. One full revolution will take 70 minutes.
While admiring incredible views of the city, you can try an array of delectable bites. More than 40 freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines are offered. Choose from succulent fresh seafood including Sydney rock oysters; exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and mouthwatering desserts. The adventurous can even sample Australian native meats such as kangaroo or crocodile!
The all-you-can-eat buffet lunch or dinner is ideal for families looking for casual dining or larger groups on a tight time schedule. The stunning views and tasty meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
- Appetizers - selection of house-made dips: hummus, babaganoush; pickled turnips; extra virgin olive oil
- Soup - summer fennel, celery soup
- Bread - selection of fresh-baked bread, focaccia, manoush
- Cold entree and salads - selection of fresh seafood; Vietnamese salad; potato salad; seasonal green salad; pico de gallo; white bean and rocket; beetroot and rocket; marinated artichokes, semi dried tomato & broad beans; marinated olives; sliced beef, white wine, garlic & tuna mayonnaise; hot salami
- Hot entree - fish & chips; salt & chili squid; vegetable spring rolls; Korean vegetable dumplings; bok choy; jasmine rice; soy chicken; red Thai curry; penne with mushroom, bacon, cream and thyme; spaghetti and oregano pesto; exotic sausages and bush tomato; crocodile chipolatas; American glazed barbecue pork belly; caramelized carrots; braised lamb; braised peas; roast pumpkin; kangaroo rump; roast fish; cherry-glazed ham; black angus beef brisket; beef gravy; buttered green beans; roast potatoes
- Desserts - profiterole; lavender honey mousse; lemon curd tart; pavlova, cream, strawberry, kiwi, passionfruit; orange and almond gateaux; vanilla bean panna cotta; apple cinnamon tart; chocolate mud cake, turkish delight cream; mango tapioca pudding; ice-cream; fresh fruit; selection of cheese and crackers (dinner only)
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund
Products standard cancellable
Sydney Tower, Westfield