Sydney Tour with Optional Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise
- Lunch cruise (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
After morning pickup at your hotel (see Itinerary for pickup times), you’ll travel by air-conditioned coach, listening to live on board commentary about the sights. Head to Manly Beach, passing Darling Harbour before crossing the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milson’s Point for spectacular views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, then continue to Arabanoo Lookout where you’ll get panoramic views over Manly and the Pacific Ocean.
In Manly, you’ll have time to stroll along The Corso, checking out the relaxed vibe of this popular pedestrian street that ends at Manly Beach. Dip your toes in the ocean and watch the surfers bobbing on the waves before returning with your coach to Sydney.
You’ll have the option to upgrade your tour with a luncheon cruise at mid-day. On the cruise, you’ll enjoy a tasty buffet while listening to informative commentary about the sights that you see from the waters of Sydney Harbour. If you choose not to take the cruise, you will have two hours to explore at your leisure before meeting your coach for the afternoon portion of the tour.
In the afternoon, you’ll set out first for the historic Rocks district, the oldest part of Sydney. Then your coach will drive past Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery of New South Wales to the Royal Botanic Gardens. In the gardens, you’ll stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a sandstone bench hand-carved in 1810 for the governor’s wife so that she could look over Sydney Harbour.
Next you'll drive to The Gap, a coastal cliff with stunning views overlooking Watson’s Bay. Snap some photos, then pay a visit to popular Bondi Beach. Afterward you'll return to central Sydney traveling through Paddington, the exclusive eastern suburbs, and Rushcutters Bay.
7:10am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:15am Mercure Sydney
7:20am Capitol Theatre (Front of theatre)
7:30am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:35am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:40am Hilton Hotel Sydney (Pitt St entrance)
7:50am Hyatt Regency Sydney (Lower Ground Level of Hotel, Slip Street entrance)
7:55am Sofitel Wentworth Hotel
8:05am Four Seasons Hotel Sydney (Harrington St entrance)
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking