Sydney Skywalk at Sydney Tower Eye
Rise to the challenge and experience Sydney’s highest outdoor adventure. The Sydney SKYWALK at Sydney Tower Eye is an exhilarating and unique high altitude adventure that takes you 268 meters (880 feet) above the city. Step out on the glass-floored viewing platform that extends over the edge of Sydney Tower Eye and experience an adrenalin rush as you walk amongst the clouds with your experienced guide. With your insider knowledge and 360 degree views over Sydney’s iconic landmark buildings, views to the ocean and out to the mountains will leave you breathless.
- Elevator admission to Sydney Tower Eye
- Entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Ticket for SKYWALK
- Entry to 4D Cinema Experience
- All equipment and protective clothing provided
- Local SKYWALK guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
This breathtaking 45 minute experience is not for the faint hearted. Dressed in protective clothing and tethered by a safety harness you’ll see the glittering sights of Sydney from a whole new perspective. Feel the high altitude breeze on your face and listen to the commentary from your expert guide.
Once you come down from the clouds the adventure continues with an included visit to the 4D Experience - a ground breaking 3D film with spectacular in-theater effects and a breathtaking fourth dimension that gives an amazing view of the city.
And if you still want more you can continue to the Observation Deck to use the multilingual touchscreens and high-powered binoculars for a birds-eye view and pinpoint the local landmarks.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- You cannot take your camera on the SKYWALK, lockers are available for your use. Professional photos are available for purchase at the completion of your SKYWALK
- All participants will be required to sign a health disclaimer, some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from going on the SKYWALK
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Those aged between 8 and 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult and those aged 17 years require a letter of parental consent
Products standard cancellable
Sydney Tower Eye