- pin_drop Location: Sydney (Australia)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 60 minutes
- people Adult: Price not available for current selection
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Local guide
- Tasting plate at the Opera Kitchen (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your tour of the Sydney Opera House takes you behind the scenes of one of the world’s most iconic performance venues, where more than 1,500 concerts, plays, musicals and ballets are staged every year. Explore it with an insider guide, who shares stories and fun facts about the opera house’s history, performances and architecture throughout your 1-hour tour.
Walk through the elegant foyers, visit one of the largest pillar-free chambers in the world, sit down in a custom-made white birch chair and look up at the vaulted ceiling. Check out areas that are off-limits to the general public, learn about the distinctive exterior design made up of ‘shell’ tiles, and hear about opera house’s Danish architect, including his inspiration and building challenges.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are more than 200 stairs included in this tour; if you have limited mobility, there is a daily 12pm tour designed for those who are unable to manage stairs
- Specific tour times cannot be pre-selected
- Opera Kitchen opens at 11am
- Minimum of two people required to book the tasting plate option
- The Opera House (English Tour) is available every 30 minutes between 9am and 5pm daily. You can attend by turning up at your preferred time. This tour is subject to a maximum capacity.If you prefer a confirmed guaranteed departure time, you may contact the supplier to arrange.
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
Unfortunately we don´t have availability for your current selection, please try to change date or number of visitors.