Sydney Harbour Tour by Helicopter
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
After taking off from Sydney Airport, you'll soar above the city of Sydney for unbeatable views of the world's most famous harbor and its icons – the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House, Manly beach and Sydney's spectacular city skyline.
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your 20-minute helicopter flight over Sydney Harbor. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Infants require an additional surcharge of 50% of an adult rate payable direct on the date of travel. The infant may be carried in the arms of, or on the lap of the adult passenger in an approved infant seat or bassinet
Products standard cancellable
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Please note: preferred time is to be advised at the time of booking.