Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 3-course a la carte dinner
- Upper Deck seating
- Live entertainment
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Your Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sails from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf. Offering state-of-the-art accommodation for a dinner cruise in Sydney, the MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band.
Sydney dinner cruises don’t get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with premium dining, first-class service and entertainment and taking in views of the Sydney Opera House and harbor.
Book a table for a Sydney Harbour dinner cruise aboard the MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious dinner cruise in Sydney. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2.5-hour Sydney dinner cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a three-course dinner for you to enjoy.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the a confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney dinner cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled Atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mashed potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow-baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
- Tea and coffee
- Additional drinks available for purchase
Sample menu subject to change
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
Products standard cancellable
King Street Wharf No.1, Darling Harbour
Please note: Cruise departs 7:30pm from King Street Wharf only during Chinese New Year February 12-25, 2018 and during Vivid Sydney May 25 - June 16, 2018. There is no Circular Quay departure during these dates)
7:00pm - Circular Quay Wharf No.6
7:30pm - King St Wharf No.1
Sat (year-round) & Fri (Nov-Mar)
7:00pm Departs Circular Quay Wharf No.6
7:30pm Departs King St Wharf No.1
Returns to original departure point
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm