Sydney Harbour Cruise with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
- Round-trip by Sydney Harbour cruise to Taronga Zoo
- Commentary on board cruise
- Sky Safari Gondola
- Entrance to Taronga Zoo
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a day out at the award-winning Taronga Zoo, home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills.
Getting to Taronga Zoo is part of the fun! The zoo is located across Sydney Harbour, north of the city. You’ll depart from Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on a Sydney Harbour cruise, and enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. As you listen to onboard commentary, take advantage of the great photo opportunities.
Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
When you’re done at the zoo, you’ll return to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on the Sydney Harbour cruise.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special events
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily
- Hint: To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
Products standard cancellable
Please see 'additional info' tab under the What You Can Expect section for the timetable