Small-Group Blue Mountains from Sydney with River Cruise
- Full-day tour of Blue Mountains
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees to Blue Mountains and Featherdale Wildlife Park
- River cruise
- Pickup from designated meeting points or you can contact the operator to request a hotel pick-up (many central hotels)
- Return drop-off at Circular Quay in Sydney
- Hotel drop-off
- Scenic World attractions
- Food and drinks
What You Can Expect
Leave the city behind and head for the hills! On this small-group day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney, start the day with a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park, where you will get up close to some of Australia’s cutest and furriest creatures. You can hand-feed the kangaroos and emus, and have a photo taken with a koala!
Next, continue to the Blue Mountains and explore this UNESCO World Heritage-listed park. At Echo Point, hear the legend of how the Three Sisters rock formation got its name and take in the spectacular views over Jamison Valley. Take a guided bush walk to Wentworth Falls and visit Scenic World, where you can ride one of the world’s steepest railways or take the gondola for aerial views of the valley below (at own expense).
Pack a picnic lunch or choose to eat at one of the many cafés (at own expense) in the quaint mountain village of Katoomba before traveling to Olympic Park, home to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Finish your day with a leisurely cruise down the Parramatta River. Pass waterside suburbs and travel under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, where your tour will conclude at Circular Quay.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-group tour maximum 20 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed-toe walking shoes and warm clothing are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Pick up from other central are also available. Please contact the operator after booking to arrangeyour pick-up location.
Products standard cancellable
7:00am Holiday Inn Potts Point
7:15am YHA Central Station
7:30am Adina Street Wharf
7:40am Sir Stamford Circular Quay
Note: Times are estimates only. If you wish to arrange a pick up from a different Sydney CBD hotel that is not listed, please select one of the available options at checkout and then contact the operator to arrange.