Morning or Afternoon Half-Day Sydney City Sightseeing Tour
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Start your day with hotel pickup and set off for an unforgettable Sydney morning or afternoon sightseeing tour.
Your first stop of the day will be a visit to the historical Rocks precinct. Step back in time as your guide takes you down the cobblestone streets of The Rocks providing you with an insiders look into the history of the early convicts.
Next, take in the magnificent views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge before heading towards the heart of Sydney's shopping as you see the QVB and Centre Point Tower.
Making your way towards Paddington, travel along one of Sydney's trendy new districts along Oxford Street. Spot the elegant terrace houses before arriving at the Pacific Ocean.
Upon arrival, see the superb coast cliff walk around Tamarama and Bronte before traveling on to famous Bondi Beach. Visit the beachfront promenade, enjoy a coffee or cool drink (at own cost) and spot the bronzed Aussie lifesavers and Sydney’s best panoramic view at Dover Heights.
Return to Sydney via Double Bay, Kings Cross and Mrs Macquarie’s Point for a final magical viewpoint over the harbor before returning to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. Passengers can join the optional harbor lunch cruise, seaplane tours (own expense). The designated harbor lunch cruise drop-off point is Darling Harbour (adjacent to the aquarium).
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Products standard cancellable
Afternoon tour: 1pm
Afternoon tour returns to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay between approximately 4:30pm and 5pm.