Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch, Cheese, Distillery
- Small-group tour
- Food tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (selected locations only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Leave Sydney behind and relax in the beautiful rolling hills and stunning vineyards of Hunter Valley. Spend a full day in Australia's most celebrated wine producing region. Visit three different boutique wineries and try a variety of wines. Enjoy an authentic experience surrounded by locals in this welcoming and festive environment. Sample local cheeses, Australian food favorites, cold beers and distilled spirits. Listen to great music.
Return to Sydney at the end of your tour.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note: your local operator ONLY picks up from the selected departure locations set out in the departure point. You must pick one of these options during the booking process. If you need to change your departure location, please contact your local operator directly as they do not stop at all locations if a location has not been selected.
- Minimum age is 18 years
Products standard cancellable
- Gordon 6.15pm
- Circular Quay 6:45pm
- Sydney Central 7:15pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions