Sydney to Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip and River Cruise
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- One-way trip by boat to Circular Quay
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cable car and railway at Scenic World
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Escape the city for the beauty of the Blue Mountains on a full-day small-group tour from Sydney traveling by comfortable air-conditioned minicoach. Shake off any sleepiness at your first stop in the quaint mountain town of Leura; you'll enjoy a complimentary morning tea and stretch your legs as you take in the boutiques and art galleries. Afterward, continue your drive to nearby Echo Point where you’ll have great photo opportunities of the Three Sisters rock formation.
A short hop takes you to Scenic World for rides on three attractions. Board the Scenic Railway, the world’s steepest railway, and descend through a cliffside tunnel to the floor of an ancient rainforest! Disembark and have the option to walk along 1.5 miles (2.4km) of elevated walkways through the lush rainforest.
From the forest floor, you’ll step into the Scenic Cableway’s fully-enclosed cabin and ascend the cliff, getting breathtaking views of the Three Sisters, Mt Solitary, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls. Then head to the Scenic Skyway for more fun as you glide across the Jamison Valley, soaring up to 885 feet (270m) above the valley floor.
After working up an appetite, head to the award-winning Conservation Hut cafe in Wentworth Falls for a delicious lunch with views across Valley of the Waters. Then enjoy an easy walk around the Wentworth Falls lookout points after lunch.
Catch a last glimpse of Blue Mountains National Park before you head to Featherdale Wildlife Park to see a variety of Australian wildlife. You can even opt to hand-feed kangaroos, koalas and emus!
After cuddling the critters, return to Sydney on a boat cruise up the Parramatta River, gliding past waterside suburbs before going under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, where the tour ends at Circular Quay.
7:00am Mercure Sydney
7:05am Capitol Theatre
7:15am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:20am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:25am Hilton Hotel Sydney (Pitt St entrance)
7:35am Sofitel Wentworth Hotel
7:30am Swissotel Sydney
7:40am Intercontinental Hotel (Macquarie St entrance)
7:45am Sydney Harbour Marriott
7:50am Shangri-La Hotel
7:55am Four Seasons Hotel Sydney (Harrington St entrance)
8:05am Hyatt Regency Sydney (Lower Ground Level of Hotel, Slip St entrance)
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants unable to travel as no storage for prams or seats
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change
Products standard cancellable
8:10am (if travelling after 1 April 2018)