Blue Mountains Tour: 3 Sisters, Scenic World, Wildlife Park
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Unlimited rides at Scenic World
- Waradah Aboriginal Show
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Live commentary on board
- River Cruise
- Complimentary beverage on the cruise
- Free WI-FI on coach.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Depart Sydney over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge as you make your way towards the quaint town of Leura. Travel through the sleepy hamlets of Blaxland, Wentworth Falls and Lawson along the way.
Once a town bypassed by many, Leura has become a popular stop on the way to the Blue Mountains. Boasting stunning gardens and boutique stores, Leura is now famous for its antique stores and iconic Candy Store. Stocked floor to ceiling with over 1,000 unusual sweets from all around the world, you’ll be sure to find something you like here.
Next, make your way towards Scenic World where you’ll stop for approximately 1-hour. Here you can take in the picturesque views over the Jamison Valley as well as the chance to adventure through the stunning rainforest. Ride the steepest incline Railway in the world, before gently ascending on the cable-way back to the top of the mountain. Make sure you leave enough time to enjoy the panoramic views as you ride the Skyway between the cliff tops located approximately 885-feet (270m) above the ancient ravines and rainforest canopy.
If you haven’t quite taken the perfect photo yet, you’re sure to leave with many after a photo stop at Echo Point. Here you’ll view the spectacular views of the Megalong and Jamison Valleys and have the perfect photo opportunity of the Three Sisters. You’ll hear the Indigenous tale’s of the Three Sisters as your guide describes the history surrounding this iconic point.
If you’re looking to immerse yourself in the native culture, the Waradah Aboriginal Centre is your next stop. A contemporary gallery home to Aboriginal song, dance, didgeridoo and culture, here you’ll have the chance to meet an Aboriginal Elder and purchase a genuine Aboriginal artwork souvenir.
After your Indigenous experience, head towards the iconic Featherdale Wildlife Park home to some of Australia’s most popular native wildlife.
To top off a magical day, bypass the traffic and enjoy a relaxing 40-minute cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour. Take in the stunning scenery as you glide across the water arriving in Darling Harbour or Circular Quay late afternoon.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Products standard cancellable
Wheat Road, Street-side behind Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour
6pm - Tour concludes at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour after the cruise