Australian Wildlife 4WD Tour from Sydney
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Lunch or afternoon tea (depending on the time of year)
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD safari vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
After being picked up from your Sydney hotel, travel out of the city by luxury 4WD on this small-group tour to the Southern Highlands, just 90 minutes from Sydney.
Accompanied by your naturalist guide, learn about Australia's wildlife and environment as you go on safari to see the country's unique animals at play and at rest in their native habitats, outside of a zoo or reserve.
Be in place at dusk to see nocturnal animals emerge from their resting places to begin their day's activities. Go spotlighting in the dark to spot possums and wombats, and enjoy unexpected glimpses of animals that are more active after dark.
Search for Australia's Big 5: kangaroos, koalas, platypus, emus and wombats, plus possums, echidnas and many other native animals.
Your wildlife-spotting tour includes lunch or afternoon tea and dinner in a typical Australian hotel, one of the country's oldest pubs.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring sun protection for the day and warm clothing for night time, and wear comfortable walking shoes
Products standard cancellable
11:00 am from April to September