All Inclusive Blue Mountains Small-Group Day Trip from Sydney
**Please note that from 30th Dec to 2nd Jan our small group tour is booked out so all new bookings will have the same inclusions however on a large air conditioned coach with a separate guide and driver
- Pickup and drop-off from select departure points
- Professional guide
- Small-group** Please note if you are traveling between the 30th of Dec - 4th of Jan 2018 the vehicle size may vary due to high demand and you maybe traveling with group on a large coach not a small group. New bookings for the The 30th of Dec & 2nd of jan are on a large coach.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan*
- Scenic Rail and Flyway cable car ride and Skyway
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Guided short walk to magnificent lookout
- lunch including dessert
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre with a live cultural dance
- Guided rainforest walk
- Return river cruise
- * Please note if you are traveling between the 30th of Dec - 4 th of Jan 2018 the vehicle size may vary due to high demand and you maybe traveling on a large coach.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Your Blue Mountains sightseeing tour begins early morning with a pickup from your centrally located Sydney hotel before heading west across the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge following in the footsteps of Australia's early explorers. The comfortable 20-seater mini bus** ensures a personalized group experience and your informative guide will ensure you see the beauty of the Blue Mountains.
The first stop of your Blue Mountain day tour is Featherdale Wildlife Park. This award winning wildlife park features kangaroos, koalas, and emus. There are also crocodiles, wombats, and countless bird species – so don’t forget your camera!
Continue west and head over the mountains ranges right into the heart of the Blue Mountains. Here you will start with an easy-guided walk to a spectacular cliff lookout (a spot off the beaten track) that provides splendid panoramic views of the breathtaking Jamison Valley – a photographer’s paradise with its sheer sandstone cliffs colored rust and pink, and lush subtropical rainforest beneath.
Enjoy a variety of dishes for lunch followed by a freshly made dessert at one of the mountains golf clubs. All dietary requirements are catered for. After lunch our stop at the capital of the magnificent Mountains – Katoomba. Here you can stand beneath the towering Three Sisters, guardian of the Jamison Valley, and allow yourself to be immersed with the enormity of nature’s beauty.
Visit Scenic World home to Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Rainforest Walkway. Glide between cliff tops on the Scenic Skyway. With 360° views, the journey provides the best views of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters, and Jamison Valley. Descend into the Jamison Valley on the Cableway that provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and Katoomba Falls. Discover the tranquility of ancient rainforest strolling along on a guided walk through the Rainforest Walkway.
The next stop is at the new Waradah Aboriginal Centre where you experience the indigenous culture with a see a traditional dance while listening to the didgeridoo. Complete your Blue Mountains day trip with ride on a famous Sydney Ferry. Your journey back to the city is a ferry ride from Homebush Bay, travelling along the famous Parramatta River an important river in Australia’s colonial history. Enjoy the tranquil waters of Sydney Harbour as you glide past some impressive landmarks including the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House onto the final destination – Circular Quay where your Blue Mountain day trip ends.
**Please note that from the 30th of Dec to 4th of Jan our small group tour is almost booked out so all new bookings will have the same inclusions however will be conducted on a large air conditioned coach with a seperate Guide & Driver.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- *Please note passengers traveling on the 30th of December and 2nd of January 2017 will be a large luxury coach tour due to high season demand. All inclusions are the same
- You must email the local supplier to confirm a pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to travel