Take time out from San Francisco on a half-day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. This enthralling half-day trip takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument and the prettiest village in California where you can choose between being dropped off at your hotel or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
- pin_drop Location: San-Francisco (USA)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 4 hours
- people Adult: $ 62 USD
- face Child: $ 38 USD
- 4-hour tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Admission to Muir Woods
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (morning tour only - from select San Francisco hotels)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Ferry ticket available as option upon booking
What You Can Expect
After crossing the impressive Golden Gate Bridge, you'll stop for a view of San Francisco from Vista Point before driving through the coastal mountains to Muir Woods (admission included). This national monument is the site of a virgin forest of California Coast redwood trees, among the oldest and tallest on earth. Take the opportunity to roam through an ancient forest of giant redwood trees on your 75-minute visit of Muir Woods.
This morning or afternoon tour also takes you to Sausalito, a quaint Mediterranean-style seaside village. Stroll along the waterfront, shop or take photos in this picturesque artists' colony nestled on the northern shores of San Francisco Bay.
From Sausalito you can┬áchoose between being dropped off at your hotel or taking the Sausalito ferry back to San Francisco.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off at hotels in the airport area is only available to passengers for the 9am tour
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seater vehicles
Products standard cancellable
Our Union Square/Downtown San Francisco location will be at 478 Post Street (between Mason St & Powell St) across the street from the Westin St. Francis Hotel.┬áAirport hotels: Pickup is available for the morning tour, however guests will be drop off at hotel at 5:15pm. Pickup is not available for the afternoon tour for those staying at hotels near or around the airport
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 62 USD