This small-group tour is limited to 16 people, ensuring more personal attention from your guide.
- pin_drop Location: Monterey-and-Carmel (USA)
- event Season: Thursday through Saturday
- check_circle Availability: Thursday through Saturday
- watch_later Duration: 3 hours
- people Adult: $ 79 USD
- face Child: $ 79 USD
- 3-hour food and wine tasting tour
- All food samplings (enough for lunch)
- Wine tasting
- Professional foodie guide
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Meet at the Sunset Cultural Center in Carmel to begin your 3-hour walking tour of this lovely coastal town, an artistâ€™s colony that is a foodieâ€™s delight. With your small group, learn about Carmelâ€™s history and architecture as you follow your knowledgeable guide through hidden passageways and tiny plazas even many locals donâ€™t know about. Covering just over a mile and interspersed with frequent tasting breaks, this well-paced tour is suitable for adults of all fitness levels.
Visit local eateries and food shops to meet the owners and enjoy some gourmet tastings. Places you may visit include Anton & Michel, Casanova Restaurant, Terry's Lounge in the Historic Cypress Inn, La Bicyclette, Trio Carmel and Lulaâ€™s Chocolates.
Discover true Locavore-style preparations, olive oils and Balsamic vinegars. Indulge in a gnocchi appetizer at one of Carmelâ€™s most popular and romantic restaurants, and savor artisanal pizzas. Try a cocktail pairing inside a swanky, historic lounge. Sip a selection of handcrafted wines and indulge your sweet tooth with locally made caramels and truffles. Youâ€™ll find that these various tasty bites add up to a very satisfying lunch!
Your Carmel food tour ends in the early afternoon, leaving you plenty of time to revisit the restaurants and shops later to experience more culinary delights.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years for wine tasting
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over the age of 4; tour is geared towards adults but well behaved children are welcome
- No children under the age of 4 allowed
- ** Special Note for VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, LACTOSE-INTOLERANT, and low-FODMAPs (low-carb) Guests: This tour is designed to showcase the foods of Carmel and Monterey County and is not an a la carte type of setting. We have carefully selected food tastings in partnership with our vendors that reflect the uniqueness of our area and its food scene, and these selections sometimes include meat, wheat, and dairy products. Substitutions made for those adhering to a Vegan, Gluten-Free, lactose-intolerant, or low-FODMAPs diet may not reflect these selections. We can easily accommodate vegetarian/pescatarian diets. We are unable to provide substitutions without advance notice, so please note any special restrictions on your reservation.
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 79 USD