Ancient Monuments of Rome Tour with Skip-the-Line Access
- Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour (maximum of 13)
- Entrance fees will be paid directly at the meeting point to your guide in cash only. 15EUR per person (age 18 and over) (from 1st May 17EUR per person). 3EUR per person (age 6-17)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at the predetermined meeting point where you will also pay for your skip-the-line passes. Start the day with a tour of the Colosseum, arguably, the greatest amphitheater built by the Romans. The guide will bring 2,000 years of history to life, telling stories of the ferocious battles between man and beast put on for Roman citizens. Commissioned by Emperor Vespasian in 72 AD, and inaugurated by his son and successor Titus in 80 AD, the amphitheater remains one of the worldÔÇÖs architectural marvels.
Next, follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors on a walk through the Imperial Forum, and learn how it was once the center of religious, political and commercial life in Rome. Hear the history of the Temple of Antoninus and Faustina, and learn about the Tabularium.
Go to the Temple of Hadrian, now incorporated into a later building in Piazza di Pietra. See the original Roman street level below ground in the piazza. End at the Pantheon, the majestic temple of all Gods, commissioned by Marcus Agrippa in 27 BC. Marvel at the stunning entrance and massive interior, before bidding farewell to your guide and group.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: with the Skip-the-line pass will not skip the security check
- All guests must have proper identification, including children
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Products standard cancellable
Afternoon Tour in Summer ends at the Colosseum
Afternoon Tour in Winter ends at Piazza della Rotonda