Xcaret Plus Riviera Maya
A visit to Cancun and the Riviera Maya is not complete without a visit to Latin Americas’ most important theme Natural Park Xcaret. Enjoy a day full of entertaining activities, gorgeous natural landscapes, wildlife interaction and spectacular live shows. Get in touch with the Mexican history and culture watching the world famous Xcaret at night show. Xcaret, a natural sanctuary where the history of Mexico combines with fun traditions and the splendor of the Mayan culture.
This piece of heaven offers rivers, botanical gardens, a breeding place for turtles and crocodiles, a jaguar and a monkey island, a butterfly pavilion and an aviary among other similar attractions. Cultural heritage and love for the environment await you in the best family theme park; without a doubt, your best choice in Cancun and the Riviera Maya is Xcaret. Come and enjoy an unforgettable experience that includes entertainment, exquisite food and the joy of a country that welcomes you with open arms!
- Round trip transportation
- Xcaret Park Mexico opens 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m
- Access to Area Plus facilities
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- 1 Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours
- Water activities in the underground river
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Safety bag service during the river journey
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico
- Swim with dolphins
- Sea trek
- Sky rider
- Spa services
- Other optional activities
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bring a bathing suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen (available for purchase at the park)
- Mosquito repellant
- $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment
Children under 3 years old and 39 inches or less not paying for a ticket, will share a seat with their parents on the bus.
Children from 5 to 11 years old and 40 to 55 inches are required to pay a the children’s rate.
Children 12 years and older it will be required to pay the adult rate.
Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or email@example.com
Remember no refund for unused.