What do you get when you pair the Mayan culture of Tulum and an adventure in the jungle? One of the most amazing experiences in the Riviera Maya! Explore the archeological wonders of Tulum and its spectacular view of the Caribbean. Travel back in time and admire the beauty of the archeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour ceremonial center.
This tour then becomes one of the most fun things to do in Riviera Maya. Experience the thrill of flying 66 feet over the jungle canopy on the 1,930 feet-long zip-line circuit. The longest zip-line of the circuit is 865 feet making it the longest and fastest in the Riviera Maya. Rappel 60 feet into the depths of an underground river.
Swim and snorkel while exploring the geological formations of a mystical Mayan cenote. Enjoy a delicious typical Mayan & Mexican lunch while listening to the sounds of nature.
- An incredible adventure package that includes 4 activities in just 1 tour.
- Visit an archaeological site, then zip line, practice rappel and swim in a beautiful cenote
- A great tour for those in search of unforgettable memories and thrilling experiences
- Professional bilingual guides
- Climbing and snorkeling equipment
- Food and beverages
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned vans
- Entrance fees
- Prescription masks available on request
- Alcoholic drinks and tips.
- If you want to bring a recording camera for Tulum Archaeological site, you must pay $5 usd.
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Mosquito repellent
- Water Shoes
- Extra Clothing Set
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused.