Tulum + Xel-Ha All Inclusive
The Tulum-Xel-ha tour Combination is both a day of discovery and fun and a favorite Riviera Maya tour! The first stop on the tour is Tulum, “the Walled City”, a mystical place founded by the Mayans, and is the only pyramid in the world that is located on the top of a cliff, with an amazing view of Mexican Caribbean. Is truly one of the most breathtaking and magical places on Earth. The ruins are situated on 12-meter (39 ft.) tall cliffs, along the east coast of the Yucatán Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. Tulum was one of the last cities inhabited and built by the Mayans. Amaze with this tour through history and shot the best photos at this beautiful site.
Next stop is Xel-Ha, where you will enjoy lunch with an open bar and you will have the opportunity to swim in the one of the largest natural aquariums in all over the world. If snorkeling is your passion, this is the place for you! Find yourself surrounded by hundreds of rainbow-color fishes, stingrays, and turtles that have made Xel- Ha their home. Xel-Ha gives you the opportunity to commune with nature in a unique way. Immerse yourself in this fascinating world! TRuly one of the most impressive natural parks in the world.
- Visit the only Mayan Archaeological Site standing in front of the Caribbean Sea
- Amaze with the natural wonder of Xel-ha, one of the most beautiful places on Earth
- A full cultural and fun experience with drinks and food included
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees at Tulum and Xel-Ha
- Professional tour guideat Tulum and Xel-Ha
- Food and open bar at Xel-Ha
- Snorkeling gear
- Drinks at Tulum
- Dolphin swim
- Sea trek
- If you want to bring a recording camera for Tulum Archaeological site you must pay $4 USD fee
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable sunscreen (available for purchase at the park)
- Mosquito repellant
- $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment
Although snorkeling equipment is included in the tour, a $20 USD per person deposit is required for all snorkeling equipment.
Please bring a valid ID to reserve a locker.
If bringing a video recording device to Tulum, a $4 USD fee will be charged for each device.
Children under 3 years old and 39 inches or less not paying for a ticket, will share a seat with their parents on the bus.
Children from 5 to 11 years old and 40 to 55 inches are required to pay the children’s rate.
Children 12 years and older it will be required to pay the adult rate
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or email@example.com
Remember no refund for unused.