Sian Ka'an, tour, is truly an experience of a lifetime in the Mexican Caribbean; Sian Ka'an, is a biosphere reserve, in Tulum close to Riviera Maya and Cancun; in 1987 became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sian Ka'an Tour is one of the most extraordinary and outstanding things to do in Riviera Maya. The reserve of Sian Kaan is a great example sustainable protection of the environment and one of the places your kids should see.
Sian Ka'an is a Mayan phrase for "Where The Sky Is Born" This is a place of pristine natural beauty where you will find mangroves, birds, sea creatures and mammals, enjoying Mexican nature in one day. Visit the bird island and snorkel in part of the second largest coral reef in the world, after you snorkel we will enjoy lunch overlooking the ocean.
In Sian Ka’an there are 23 known archeological sites (with relics dating up to 2,300 years old), 103 known mammal species and 336 known bird species. It is also a nesting ground for many species of wading birds.
This is one for your “bucket list” and one of the most beautiful places to tour while in Riviera Maya!
- A visit to one of the most incredible places on Earth
- Amaze with the mangroves, the water springs, the turquoise waters and the biodiversity of the reserve
- Spend the day in one of the planets best preserved spots. See dolphins, manaties,crocodiles and more in their natural habitat
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned van
- Entrance to Sian Ka´an
- Snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride thru the mangroves
- Bilingual tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks
What to Bring
- Bathing suit
- Extra cash
- Wear comfortable shoes
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.