The Riviera Maya is one of the world´s top destinations for international divers. The huge variety of marine wildlife attracts new and experienced divers from all around the world. The Riviera Maya is known for having the World’s second largest coral reef. There is a wide range of options for beginners and the most experienced divers. From resort courses to different certification levels, we have the best option for you. Among the most popular ones, we have the reef diving or wreck dives.
Add to your log book the adventure of diving in the beautiful Mexican Caribbean!
Don´t forget to bring your PADI diving certification to participate in this activity.
- The Mexican Caribbeanoffers a wide biodiversity to watch underwater
- Spot stingrays, octopus, shrimp, turtles, eels, and many more species, every dive is different!
- Add to your log book the unique experience of diving in the Mexican Caribbean
- Reef tax should be paid at the Marina
- Round Trip Transfers to Bahia Divers Dive Shop
What to Bring
- Swim wear
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun block
- Diver Certification ID (PADI or similar)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.