Scuba Diving 1 Tank
The Riviera Maya is one of the world´s top destinations for international divers. The huge variety of marine wildlife attracts new and experienced divers from all around the world. The Riviera Maya is known for having the World’s second largest coral reef. There is a wide range of options for beginners and the most experienced divers. From resort courses to different certification levels, we have the best option for you. Among the most popular ones, we have the reef diving or wreck dives.
Add to your log book the adventure of diving in the beautiful Mexican Caribbean!
Don´t forget to bring your PADI diving certification to participate in this activity.
- The Mexican Caribbeanoffers a wide biodiversity to watch underwater
- Spot stingrays, octopus, shrimp, turtles, eels, and many more species, every dive is different!
- Add to your log book the unique experience of diving in the Mexican Caribbean
- Reef tax should be paid at the Marina
- Round Trip Transfers to Bahia Divers Dive Shop
What to Bring
- Swim wear
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun block
- Diver Certification ID (PADI or similar)
PADI or similar Diving Certification must me presented before taking the tour.
This activity is not recommended for people with sinus problems, high blood pressure, Diabetes, serious heart problems, over size people or for those who suffer from claustrophobia or do not know how to swim.
It is also not recommended for Children under 12 years old
People under the effects of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused.