A unique experience between the jungle and the Mexican Caribbean Sea. One of the most exciting things to do in Riviera Maya!
Experience this unique adventure that combines the jungle and the Caribbean Sea. Discover the intricate Mayan ecosystems, become one with them. The diversity of this area is truly amazing, surrounded by crystal waters, the lush, tropical flora and fauna of the jungle, and the beauty of the wildlife will stimulate all senses! This is a perfect choice for first time snorkelers; you will have the opportunity to swim in the waters of an underground cavern, admire hundreds of ancient geological rock formations, such as stalactites and stalagmites.
The underwater reflectors and the diving lights, help you explore the depths of Xilbabá – the mythical underworld God of the Mayan culture. Spot tiny creatures that are able to survive without sunlight or plants.
- Spend a day having fun in some of the most amazing natural sceneries of the Riviera Maya
- A unique adventure that takes place in the jungle, the Caribbean sea, and unique caverns
- No lines to do the activities, you don´t have to wait. Great for groups and families
- Swim in Cenote
- Swim in ocean inlet
- Swim Cavern
- Round trip transportation in air conditioned vans
- Snorkeling gear
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks
- Delicious lunch
- Bilingual tour guide
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable (closed-toe) shoes
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring an extra set of clothing
- Bring or wear a bathing suit
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Mosquito repellent
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused.