- An action-packed adventure with lots of activities
- Swim in a big cenote, ride all-terrain vehicles and fly over the jungle on zip lines
- Amaze with the beautiful natural sceneries and live a thrilling experience
- Round trip transportation in an A/C vehicle with capacity up to 12 passengers
- Ride in a 4x4 all terrain vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide
- First aid trained staff
- Full snorkel and zip-line gear
- Bottled water
- Fruit snacks
- Lunch buffet of home-made Yucatan food
- Alcoholic drinks
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable (closed-toe) shoes
- Wear comfortableclothing
- Bring an extra set of clothing
- Bring or wear a bathing suit
- Biodegradable sun screen
- Mosquito repellent
- This expedition is not suitable for people with claustrophobia, physical and motor handicap, or heart problems. It is not suggested for oversized people (over 264 pounds) or people who are not able to handle physical activity.
- It is definitely not recommended for pregnant women and for children under 6 years old.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT AN INFANT ON A CAR SEAT WILL NEED TO PAY A CHILD'S RATE BECAUSE OF THE USE OF A SPACE IN THE VEHICLE.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this expedition.
- This excursion is subject to change. All holidays and special occasions, both Mexican and International, may affect operation as well as pricing, so please kindly contact us for information and confirmation.
Terms and Conditions
Policy of use of cameras
- Based on international safety standards and committed to ensure the wellbeing of all passengers, it is not allowed to use any photography or video cameras during the adventure activities, because at all times visitors shall remain with both hands free. This includes cameras type "point and shoot", SLR, cellular and disposable cameras and DSLR cameras.
- It is allowed the camera "action cam" style (Go Pro), only if it is assembled in a chest or head mount during the excursion. The use of mounted action cameras is not allowed in selfie sticks, wrist mount, hand mount or any other that is not chest or head mount.
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 Our hours are: Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused.