Jump into the Caribbean turquoise waters, home to these wonderful marine species.“Unforgettable
- Swim with the adorable dolphins in their natural habitat
- Interact with them and create a magic bond with these fantastic mammals
- Be surprised by their intelligence and fall in love with their friendly behavior
- Swim with dolphins program (Belly ride,Boogie board push,Boogie board push,Hugs,Kisses)
- Roundtrip transportation
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- 15 minutes interaction with manatees
- Meal plan *see restrictions
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Photos of your experience with dolphins
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya
- Transportation from and to Cancun
What to Bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- hat or cap
- Money for souvenirs
- Biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin
- Wearing safety vests
For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can't participate in any of our aquatic programs.
Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center.
6 to 12 year olds must participate with a paying adult as companion.
13+ year olds can swim on their own.
Verify your meal plan with your Olympus agent.
It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance with the Olympus Tours agent at the hospitality desk of your hotel or call our offices in Cancun +52 (998) 881 9030. Please remember: no refund, if unused.