Chichen Itza Pyramids
Explore the magic and mystery of Chichen Itza, the cultural center of the ancient Maya, see the Kukulcan Pyramid, the Temple of a Thousand Columns among other amazing buildings and sites. The tour along the archaeological site take your breath away, certified tourist guide will talk about the historical meaning and the unveiled mysteries of Chichen Itza.
Find out for yourself why the Mayan culture was the most advanced in the world.
In 1988, UNESCO awarded Chichen Itza with World Heritage Site status and on July 7, 2007 was included in the list of the “New Seven Wonders of the World”.
Chichen Itza, means “at the mouth of the well of the Itza”. Chichen- Itza was a large pre-Columbian city built by the Maya civilization.
- Explore the magic and mysteries of the most important Mayan archaeological site
- Amaze with the big temple of Kukulcan and the impressive Cenote
- Visit one of the New "Seven Wonders of the World". You'll never forget the experience!
- Round Trip in air conditioned bus
- Entrance fee Chichen Itza
- Buffet lunch in Restaurant (no drinks)
- Cenote (water inlet) visit
- Bilingual Guide
- Drinks during Lunch at the restaurant
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
If bringing a video recording device to Chichen- Itza a fee will be charged for each device.
Children of 3 years old not paying tour ticket will share seat with parents on the bus.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 Our hours are: Monday to Sunday from 07:00 am to 7:00 pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused.