The Chichen Express Tour is designed for guests who need to return earlier to their hotels to assist an event or who simple do not wish to make a full day trip, but who acknowledge that fact that you haven't visited Mexico without having seen the pyramid of Chichen Itza!
The site is located about 125 miles (200 km) west of Cancun. There you can find perhaps the most incredible Mayan ruins in the Yucatan. Take advantage of our excursion to Chichen Itza and find out why the Mayan culture fascinates millions of people from around the globe.
Chichen Itza was the spiritual capital of the ancient Mayan civilization.
Besides the Pyramid of Kukulcan and the Temple of a Thousand Columns you can find plenty of other amazing buildings around the site. Enjoy an unforgettable excursion back into the times of the Mayan empire. Our English speaking guides will explain everything you need to know about Mayan history.
This tour starts with the pick up at the hotels between 07:00 am and 08:30 am in transportation with AC, aprox. 11:00 am arrival at Chichen Itza, from 11:00 until 1pm time at the archeological site (guided visit and free time), 1:15pm return towards the hotels, to arrive at aprox. 4:00 pm.
- A half day tour to the most important site of the Mayan civilization
- Feel like traveling to the past by walking amongst the big temple and all the constructions
- Get back from the tour early to continue with your vacation activities
- A/C Transfers
- Bilingual guides
- Entrance to the archeological site
- Light breakfast (sweetroll, fruit, juice)
- Alcoholic or soft drinks are not available
What to Bring
- Bring bottle of water
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Swimming Suit
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance call Olympus Tours Riviera Maya office 1-855-203-9910 Our hours are: Monday to Sunday from 07:00 am to 7:00 pm or email@example.com
Remember no refund for unused.