Get your scuba diving certification and discover a whole new world. Dive into the PADI Open Water Diver course, the most popular dive program in the world! This is your ticket to a lifetime of diving adventures.
this is definitely one of the most incredible things to do in the Riviera Maya. The scuba diving in the Mexican Caribbean offers you an amazing experience: witness amazing underwater treasures and landscapes. Dare to dive in the World’s second largest coral reef, surrounded by hundreds of colorful fish,(over 500 species), turtles, dolphins, sponges, coral, and beautiful flora and fauna, only to be found underneath the water’s surface!
This course combines both classroom learning and open water dives; this will certainly enhance your vacation in the Riviera Maya and will definitely be a life changing experience! Once you get certified, you'll be able to dive anywhere in the world!
- Become a real diver in the Mexican Caribbean,one of theworld'smost popular diving destinations
- An easy way to become a diver learning from the most experienced instructors
- Get certified so you can dive anywhere in the world without taking a starter lesson again
- Continental Tanks
- Certification: Takes 2 to 4 days
- Includes books
- Instructor and 4 dives
- $2 USD Tax for the Coral Reef
- Round Trip Transfers to the meeting point
What to Bring
- Bring a bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sun block
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.