Santo Domingo city tour is an unforgettable experience, a perfect combination between history, culture and sightseeing.
Santo Domingo is a magical city, full of history, culture and amazing landscapes. Walk through the oldest capital of the “New” World; Santo Domingo is the first city founded in America.
Visit the most important monuments: the 1st Cathedral in the Americas, Columbus Palace and the National Pantheon, also you will be on a romantic street, the first one in America, "Las Damas". Enjoy a picturesque panoramic view of the Colonial famous "El Conde" Street and residential areas, Malecon Avenue and the gigantic Columbus Lighthouse.
There is no city in the Caribbean as fantastic as Santo Domingo.
Don´t miss this experience!
This tour operates
Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
Tour meeting place
Hotel lobby please contact an Olympus Tours agent for confirmation.
11 hours approximately.
- A perfect combination of history,culture,and sightseeing
- Walk through the oldest capital of the “New” World; Santo Domingo is the first city founded in America
- Spend a day in a fantastic city and fall in love with its culture and amazing people
- Visit to the most important monuments and the heart of Santo Domingo
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Entrances to museums
- Official tour guide
- Alcoholic beverages
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes(long pants, shirt with sleeves with comfortable shoes as it is not permitted to enter the cathedral with tank tops)
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to contact Olympus representative; they will exchange your prepaid voucher for a valid ticket for local suppliers.In case you cannot contact any to our representatives, please call toOlympus Tours Punta Cana office 01(809) 831 6003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember no refund for unused tours.