It all starts with a cruise across Banderas Bay to the secluded cove of Las Caletas. As darkness descends, there will be shimmering lights around the coastline, and as the light reduces, we follow the stars until we see torches that will guide us to the cove. On shore, you will be directed by sounds, sights, smells and tastes that will soon be felt. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with your senses as they are put to test. No artificial sounds, no noise, no electronics… just follow the gentle sea and slow moving palms accompanied by soft music and the sound of the jungle. As you follow the torch-lit path, you’ll feel like traveling to the past. Follow your instincts (and your taste) as you head for a great dinner.
The aromas from the buffet lure you towards your private beachside table bathed in the glow of candles. The buffet will be set to please all your cravings: steak, fish, chicken, salads... By the time you’re finishing dessert an unexpected drum playing summons you to witness a mesmerizing and breathtaking performance in an amphitheater at the edge of the tropical jungle.
Music, dances, story telling… a magical and mystical journey through time is waiting for you. Last but not least, enjoy a small party on the cruise back home. Vallarta is famous for its nightlife, but nothing compares to the experience of the Rhythms of the Night.
- An incredible night starting with a cruise across Banderas Bay to the secluded cove of Las Caletas
- A romantic night which includes beautiful views and a delicious dinner
- A magical and mystical journey through time in a natural environment
- Round trip boat cruise dinner
- Soft Drinks
- Bilingual tour guide
- Transportation from the hotel to the marina and back
- $3 USD dock fee
What to Bring
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Biodegradable Repellent
- Camera (Video cam or cameras are not allowed during the show)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance, call the Olympus Tours Puerto Vallarta office 011+52 - 322 225 1984 or email@example.comRemember no refunds for unused tours.