Outdoor Challenge Tour
This adventure is for all those who love to be thrilled and feel the adrenaline running through their veins. With some of Mexico’s highest and longest zip lines and waterslides,it's one of the greatest adventures in Mexico. To begin the tour, we go for an exotic speedboat ride to a secluded beach at the end of the jungle. While on land, the Mercedes Benz Unimogs will take you to the base camp deep in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Fly through a series of zipping lines, rappel down waterfalls, traverse jungle bridges and splash through streams and natural river pools on a specially designed circuit.
- An exotic eco adventure on a speedboat ride and a Mercedes Unimog
- Fly through a series of zip lines, rappel down waterfalls
- Splash through streams and natural river pools on a specially designed circuit
- Round trip transportation to base camp
- Bottled water
- Transportation to meeting point
What to Bring
- Spare pair of Tennis or Hiking shoes
- Light sweater
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Biodegradable Repellent
People with history of seizures, vertigo, balance, heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed to take this tour.
Clients must be able to walk uphill for 15 minutes and to walk up steps.
Max weight: 220 pounds.
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance, call the Olympus Tours Puerto Vallarta office 011+52 - 322 225 1984 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRemember no refunds for unused tours.