Puerto Plata City Tour in the Dominican Republic is the perfect combination between history, culture and amazing landscapes. Visit the San Felipe Fort, built after Columbus' arrival in 1492. It's situated on a small peninsular in Puerto Plata Bay, close to the Centre of the town.
Get to the Puerto Plata's Amber Museum, this museum offers two good reasons to visit him: the outstanding architectural example of this historical Victorian mansion, and the fascinating amber gems housed within. The very well-known Brugal rum Bottling plant is a must see. The clear, white or "blanco" rum that Brugal produces is considered the purest among the white rums produced in the Dominican Republic.
Also, you will visit the Isabel de Torres Hill aboard the cable car, the Brugal Rum Factory, the San Felipe Fort, the San Felipe Cathedral, the Amber Museum & the Souvenirs Market.
Puerto Plata is an incredible city, full of colors and bohemian atmosphere with amazing landscapes, this tour is ideal for shopping.
This tour operates
Monday to Saturday.
Tour meeting place
Hotel lobby please contact to Olympus Tours agent for confirmation.
- The perfect combination of history, culture and amazing landscapes
- A tour in anincredible city, full of colors and bohemian atmosphere, ideal for shopping
- A great activity to discover the colonial roots of the Dominican Republic with your family
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks (sodas & water)
- Activities/Destinations include: avisit to the rum factory, the Amber museum, the Mount Isabel de Torres, San Felipe Fort
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
Terms and Conditions
Please confirm your reservation 48 hours in advance at contact Olympus tours
Remember no refunds for unused tours.