Puerto Plata City Tour
Puerto Plata City Tour in the Dominican Republic is the perfect combination between history, culture and amazing landscapes. Visit the San Felipe Fort, built after Columbus' arrival in 1492. It's situated on a small peninsular in Puerto Plata Bay, close to the Centre of the town.
Get to the Puerto Plata's Amber Museum, this museum offers two good reasons to visit him: the outstanding architectural example of this historical Victorian mansion, and the fascinating amber gems housed within. The very well-known Brugal rum Bottling plant is a must see. The clear, white or "blanco" rum that Brugal produces is considered the purest among the white rums produced in the Dominican Republic.
Also, you will visit the Isabel de Torres Hill aboard the cable car, the Brugal Rum Factory, the San Felipe Fort, the San Felipe Cathedral, the Amber Museum & the Souvenirs Market.
Puerto Plata is an incredible city, full of colors and bohemian atmosphere with amazing landscapes, this tour is ideal for shopping.
This tour operates
Monday to Saturday.
Tour meeting place
Hotel lobby please contact to Olympus Tours agent for confirmation.
- The perfect combination of history, culture and amazing landscapes
- A tour in anincredible city, full of colors and bohemian atmosphere, ideal for shopping
- A great activity to discover the colonial roots of the Dominican Republic with your family
- Round trip transportation in air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
- Drinks (sodas & water)
- Activities/Destinations include: avisit to the rum factory, the Amber museum, the Mount Isabel de Torres, San Felipe Fort
What to Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Insect Repellent (Biodegradable)
- Sunscreen Lotion (Biodegradable)
- Hat or Cap
- Extra Cash (Pictures, Souvenirs, Tips & Personal Expenses)
This tour is not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia.
People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take the tour.
Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to contact Olympus representative; they will exchange your prepaid voucher for a valid ticket for local suppliers.In case you cannot contact any to our representatives, please call toOlympus Tours Punta Cana office 01(809) 831 6003 or email@example.com
Remember no refund for unused tours.