This tour was specifically designed to highlight the most famous works of the Louvre Museum. Entering the Louvre through the original Medieval structure from the 12th century, join your guide on a journey from one breathtaking gallery to the next as you travel through time visiting works from 450 BCE through to the 1800s.
- pin_drop Location: Paris (France)
- event Season: Daily, except Tuesdays
- check_circle Availability: Daily, except Tuesdays
- watch_later Duration: 3 hours
- people Adult: $ 79.12 USD
- face Child: $ 73.13 USD
- Local guide
- Audio Headsets
- Entrance fees to the Louvre Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-Group tour or Private Tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Begin with the Ancient Greek Parthenon; then gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. Admire one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, Winged Victory of Samothrace. Continue on to the Apollo Gallery that houses the ornate royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV.
Marvel at influential pieces such as Canova's Psyche and Cupid and Delacroix's famous painting depicting the sentiment of the French Revolution, Liberty Leading the People. Michelangeloâ€™s masterpieces await you in the Italian Renaissance wing, and you will discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
The Louvre hosts over 35,000 pieces of artwork spanning over 60,000 square meters of exhibition space. This skip-the-line, small-group tour will lead you comfortably through the galleries so you can explore all of the masterpieces without the hassle of waiting in long lines.
Do you want to see the Louvre at night?
Select the 6:30pm tour (on Wednesdays or Fridays) to take the guided tour in the evening â€“ an opportunity available for a strictly limited season. There is a certain magic about visiting the Louvre in the evening. The corridors are quiet, the artwork is mysterious in low light and the atmosphere is more relaxed. The museumâ€™s exterior is also breathtaking. Lit from below, the old palace appears contemporary, the dazzling Louvre pyramid reflecting in the pond and lending it an air of glamour. Apart from the late starting time, this evening tour is exactly the same as the other half-day tours. By the time the visit is over, it will be dark out and you can see the Louvre and Pyramid lit up.
- Sully Wing
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Frieze of the Parthenon
- Etruscan Artifacts
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- Italian Renaissance Wing (DaVinciâ€™s Madonna on the Rocks andÂ Mona Lisa)
- French Wing (Davidâ€™s Coronation of Napoleon;Â Delacroixâ€™s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangeloâ€™s SlavesÂ
- Canovaâ€™s Psyche and Cupid
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 79.12 USD