With a choice of departure times during the day as well as an evening or sunset viewing (varies according to the time of year), your skip-the-line tour offers the most flexible and enjoyable way to visit this must-see Paris landmark. You will have time to walk around the levels at leisure, taking in the breathtaking Paris cityscape from this unique vantage point! Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group walking tour of the Eiffel Tower, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- pin_drop Location: Paris (France)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: 2 hours
- people Adult: $ 76.85 USD
- face Child: $ 76.85 USD
- Eiffel Tower Paris entrance tickets - all levelsÂ
- Pre-booked tickets and priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator
- Expert guide
- Small group tour (maximum 20 people)
- Skip-the-line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Meet a few streets away from the Eiffel Tower and avoid waiting in a queue that often takes at least two hours during the summer months! A pre-booked, skip-the-line ticket grants priority access to the Eiffel Tower elevator, so you'll go straight up to the second level after learning about the building's fascinating history.
Hear the story of the man behind the Tower, Gustave Eiffel, and learn about the wonders behind this architectural and engineering feat as you view it up close. Hear the details of the Worldâ€™s Fair of 1889, the year the tower was built. The first level offers a great cinematic theater where you can see exclusive video of the towerâ€™s storied 120-plus-year history. It also features one of the original spiral staircases that Gustave himself used daily to reach his office on the top level.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Level
On the second level, your guide will allow ample time to take in the best views that Paris has to offer. With two tiers on the second level, there is plenty of space to hear your tour guide explain the countless stunts and anecdotes from the towerâ€™s past. Youâ€™ll be entertained with stories about crazy exploits (like planes flying underneath the tower) and the towerâ€™s role in everything from world wars to Hollywood movies.
Eiffel Tower 1st Level and the Eiffel Tower Summit (3rd Level)
Upon the conclusion of the tour, your time on the Eiffel Tower doesnâ€™t have to end; the price includes tickets to the first level and the summit of the tower too. At the summit, purchase a glass of Champagne to enjoy while you stare out over the City of Light. The skip-the-line access you receive for the first two levels does not include the 3rd level; everyone must wait for one elevator, but the line doesn't usually last longer than 30 minutes â€“ a short time to wait to stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower!
This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.
Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed.
- The ticket does not allow skip the line access from the 2nd level to the summit. There may still be a line to get to the summit.
- Eiffel Tower tours departing at 5:30pm have been designed to help you enjoy Paris at sunset. September sunsets vary from 7:30pm to 8pm. October the sunsets will occur from 7:30pm - 6:30pm. Depending on the weather and the date, guests will be able to explore the 3rd level as the sun sets, or the sun will set during the end of the tour. Evening tours in some months will give you the chance to see the city illuminated at night.
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and youâ€™ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
Products standard cancellable
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 76.85 USD