Paris Tour with Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line, Seine River Cruise
- Skip the Line Eiffel Tower ticket to the 2nd floor
- Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Summit access to the Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
What You Can Expect
Your coach tour across Paris takes in Place de la Concorde Square, the Champs-Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the western districts of Paris, the Palais de Chaillot and the Palais Bourbon (National Assembly).
You'll then see Paris from a different viewpoint by taking a one-hour cruise on the Seine River, highlighting Paris' rich 2,000 years of history. And what better way to conclude your overview of Paris than by taking a trip up the Eiffel Tower where you will have enough time to explore the Eiffel Tower on your own. You'll ride the elevator up to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular views of Paris laid out before you. Have your camera ready!
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Eiffel Tower will be replace by Montparnasse Tower if not available
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.