Paris City Tour with Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Seine River Cruise (1 hour)
- Coach tour of Paris (1.5 hours)
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerÂ
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
Your air-conditioned coach tour of Paris takes in major landmarks, including Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Pont Neuf, Notre Dame Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens, Saint-Germain des Pres and much more.
Next, you'll join a cruise down the Seine River to discover 2,000 years of Paris history. Lunch is served at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the large picture windows.
For midday departures, your tour will start with the sightseeing tour, followed by lunch at 2:00pm and ending with the cruise which is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs