- pin_drop Location: Paris (France)
- event Season: Daily
- check_circle Availability: Daily
- watch_later Duration: Varies
- people Adult: $ 149.86 USD
- Child: Price not available for current selection/tour
- Moulin Rouge Ticket
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out months in advance. If you'd like to see the Moulin Rouge show "FĂ©erie" (105 minutes), pre-book your 9pm or 11pm tickets (including champagne!) here. For 110 years, the most legendary French cabaret has welcomed millions of spectators who have come to admire the famous French Cancan. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, FĂ©erie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; the expected return of the giant Aquarium; and music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"FĂ©erie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
David Le Quellec appointed new Executive Chef of the Moulin Rouge!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Winter Menu OptionsÂ
From October 13, 2017 to March 15, 2018
Menu imagined and orchestrated by Chef David Le QUELLEC
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Quail and Foie Gras Terrine, Apple and Seasonal Pickled Vegetables ORÂ Red Beetroot Puck, Shaving of Smoked Swordfish, Lambâ€™s Lettuce Shoot, Broken French Dressing
- Roasted Chicken Breast, Mixed Seasonal Vegetables, Chestnuts, Chicken Juice OR Pan Fried Corsican Â«Label RougeÂ» Croaker Fish, Orzo with Green Parsley, Wild Mushrooms, Smoked Bacon Emulsion
- Guanaja Dark Chocolate 70% from Melaka, Cream of Mango, Coconut Dacquoise OR Tatin Tart, Salted Caramel, Brittany Shortbread
1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Smoked Salmon Sashimi, Broccoli and Wasabi Bavarois, Salmon Roe OR Artichoke and Paris Mushrooms Tart, Goat Cheese Mousse, Red Onions Chutney, Arugula with Truffle Dressing OR Homemade PatĂ© in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine, Truffle Vinaigrett
- Pan-fried Veal Quasi, Rutabaga, Jerusalem Artichoke, Hazelnut EmulsionÂ ORÂ Sea Scallops Skewer, Green Du Puy Lentils, Lentils Cooking Juice Emulsion, Buckwheat Chips
- Choux Pastry, Chocolate Mouse, Hazelnuts Cream with Grilled Sesame Seeds OR Lime Pancake, Pina Colada Bavarois, Pineapple Brunoise Island flavor, Coconut Shavings
Belle Epoque Menu
1/2 Bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier
- Mise en Bouche
- Organic Chicken Egg Poached in Red Wine Sauce, Paris Button Mushrooms, Iberico Pork Belly, Crispy Bread Chips OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Tarama, BlinisÂ OR King Crab Leg, Leek, Mango Chutney, Buckwheat Wafer with Cuttlefish Ink
- Fillet of John Dory, Lobster Stuffing, Tetragon, Mushrooms and Lobster Bisque ORÂ Maine Anjou Fillet of Beef, Hazelnut Butter Confit Potatoes, Pan Fried Mixed Vegetable with Truffles
- Coffee-Chocolate Tart, Biscuit Soaked with Expresso OR Green Apple and Lemon Grass Compote, Pan-fried Dices of Apple with Salted Caramel Butter, Fizzy Praline, Hazelnut Crumble OR Passion Fruit and Gingerbread Iced Nougat, Meringue Stick
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 149.86 USD