Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Paris Illuminations Night Tour
Paris is enchanting by night, so take this comprehensive four-hour tour to experience the magic first-hand and discover why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll visit the illuminated Eiffel Tower, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- One hour Seine River Cruise
- Sightseeing tour of Paris
- Entrance fees to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
You'll have unbeatable views of Paris at night from the Eiffel Tower, and again from the Seine River as you pass under the famous bridges of Paris. Then as you tour Paris' tree-lined boulevards in the comfort of your air-conditioned motor coach, you'll see the famous sights of Paris lit up for the night, including Concorde and Vendome Squares, Opera and the Champs-Elysees.
Please note that in summer (April to October), tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On the rare occasion that it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances, the visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Products standard cancellable
From April 2015 onwards the tour will end up at the Eiffel Tower