- pin_drop Location: Paris (France)
- event Season: Dinner at the Eiffel Tower option: Daily Dinner on the Seine River cruise option: April to October Daily November to March Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- check_circle Availability: Dinner at the Eiffel Tower option: Daily Dinner on the Seine River cruise option: April to October Daily November to March Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- watch_later Duration: 7 hours
- people Adult: $ 312.21 USD
- face Child: $ 230.55 USD
- Paris Moulin Rouge Show tickets and half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner either at the La Marina de Paris or at the Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Eiffel Tower Visit (only with Seine Dinner Cruise option)
- 1-Hour Seine River Cruise
- Return in the vicinity of hotels in central Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What You Can Expect
You can choose between the following dinner in Paris packages
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at the specially designed, airship-style 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The elegant restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above sea level and 58 meters (190 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from its large picture windows. After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal on board the Marina de Paris restaurant boat whilst gliding down the Seine River. During your cruise you will see the most famous sites of Paris illuminated. Don't miss Notre Dame, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and the stunning romantic bridges of Paris! After dinner you will take a 1-hour visit to the Eiffel Towerâ€™s 2nd floor to enjoy stunning views across the whole city.
Moulin Rouge Paris
Next, head to the heart of Paris' nightlife, Montmartre, and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "FĂ©erie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "FĂ©erie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
- Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
- Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
- Chocolate praline crisp with crĂ¨me anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
- Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
- Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de ParisÂ Dinner Menu - Winter 2016/2017
Assortment of starters
- Fried scallops, artichoke cream, lemon crumble Salt and pepper butterfly prawns, candied vegetables with cumin, Duck foie gras, lightly tangy apple Ă©clair Verrine of lentils and crispy vegetables with raw and cooked tomatoes Or Vegetarian starter*
- Chicken supreme, creamy risotto with green asparagus, thyme sauce Hake pie with lemon cream, crushed potatoes with seaweed Slab of beef, potato patty, oyster mushrooms and yellow carrots (+7â‚¬) Or Vegetarian main dish*
Assortment of desserts
- Chocolate cream, caramelised biscuit crunch and fresh banana Salted butter caramel macaroon and seasonal fruit Mini shortbread with orange meringue cream Verrine of chestnut cream and vanilla mousse with hazelnut flakes Or Vegetarian dessert*
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For the Eiffel Tower Dinner option, there will only be time for dinner. Time to explore the tower is not included.
- For the Seine Dinner Cruise Option please note that on rare occasions it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances. This part of the visit will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- For both options, you will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
- Audio commentary is only available on the Seine River cruise. There is no commentary at the Eiffel Tower, on the coach or at the Moulin Rouge
Products standard cancellable
Eiffel Tower Dinner option: 6:15pm
Terms and Conditions
Total reviews , average 0.00
$ 312.21 USD