Panama Canal and Gatun Lake Jungle Eco Cruise
- Boat ride on the Panama Canal (90 minutes)
- Visit Monkey Island
- All taxes, fees and handling charges (including landing and facility fees, and entrance fees)
- Driver/professional guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks that are not water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is an eco-tour on the Panama Canal, not a transit tour. You will not visit or transit any locks.
What You Can Expect
To start this tour, you will be picked up in central Panama City and taken halfway up the Panama Canal to the town of Gamboa, where the Chagres River meets the canal. A professional bilingual guide and boat captain will be waiting for you in a spacious covered boat.
During your 90-minute boat cruise you will ride along the waters of the Panama Canal right next to the ships passing through on their way to the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans. The destination is Gatun Lake, where you will cruise around islands created during the canal construction and see the abundant wildlife on their shores.
You will visit the famous Monkey Islands where we can see capuchins, howlers, and tamarins in their natural habitat. The islands are situated in a world renowned tropical birding area, and along the shores you might catch glimpses of crocodiles, capybara, coati, agouti, iguanas, and much more. The tour will finish with transportation to central Panama City.
Additional Important Information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If it rains you might get wet.
- Minimum age is 3 years
Products standard cancellable